Millions flock to Washington DC to see the Cherry Blossoms, but did you know that there are more cherry trees in New Jersey than in Washington?
Team Zuhl took a jaunt through Warinanco Park in Linden and snapped these lovely pictures. So if you’re looking for a little fresh air and some beautiful scenery, Warinanco Park is just what the doctor ordered!
Whether you’re a homeowner or thinking of becoming a homeowner in Kenilworth, here’s what you need to know about real estate values in Kenilworth.
Inventory: Only 1 home sold in March in Kenilworth, making March the slowest sales month in more than 2 years. The good news is that inventory is up – there are currently 35 homes offered for sale, up from 28 in February.
Prices: Of course, when only 1 home sells, that one home’s impact on averages is much more dramatic. The one house that was sold in March was sold for $280,000, which is lower than the average sale price in Kenilworth for the last six months.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
Inventory: There are currently 12 homes offered for sale in Garwood at an average list price of $324,792.
Prices: The average sale price of a home in Garwood in March was $334,167.
If you’re a Garwood homeowner, call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
If you’re a Garwood homebuyer, click here to search current listings in Garwood and then call us for your private showing of your new home!
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way.
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
Prices: The average sale price of a home in Clark in March, 2014, was $399,600 which is about 14% higher than March of 2012.
Inventory: There are currently 58 single family homes offered for sale in Clark at an average list price of $452,728. Five homes were sold in March of 2014, only half of that sold in March of 2013.
If you’re thinking about selling your Clark home, get a free Comparative Market Analysis here.
For more information on selling a home:
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Clark Real Estate Market Report - 3/8/2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? - 3/3/2014
- Sold! 35 School Street - 2/3/2014
- For Sale – Single Family homes in Clark - 1/11/2014
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ - 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report - 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? - 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ - 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? - 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? - 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! - 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! - 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study - 02/13/12