Clark, NJ is home to about 15,000 people. Student sin Clark attend Frank K. Hehnly Elementary School or Valley Road Elementary School, Carl H. Kumpf Middle School for grades 6 – 8, and Arthur L. Johnson High School for grades 9 – 12.
Homes in Clark have held their value better than many others in Union County. The average home sold in Clark in November was listed at $486,557 and sold for $414744, nearly 10% higher than the average sale price in October.
Inventory in Clark is very low. There are currently only 51 homes offered for sale in Clark, lower than at any time in the past 2 years. Sales continue to remain stable with 51 homes sold in November.
Homes in Clark continue to sell quickly. The average sold home in Clark in November was on the market only 61 days.
A low inventory coupled with steady prices and steady sales means that buyers had better be prepared to act fast if they find a home they love.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report - 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? - 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ - 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? - 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? - 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! - 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! - 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study - 02/13/12