If you plan to buy or sell a Fanwood home, your first step is to learn about the real estate market condtions in Fanwood. Here’s what you need to know for June, 2014.
Inventory: There are currently 47 homes offered for sale in Fanwood. They range in price from $189,900 to $3,950,000 – definitely something for every budget. Eleven homes were sold in June, the highest number of sales since July of 2012.
Prices: The median sale price of a home in Fanwood in June was $415,000, slightly below the 12 month average of $428,000.
To see this month’s infographic, please click here.
For more information on selling a home
- How Do Sellers Choose the Right Agent?
- Preparing Your Home to Sell
- PRIDE in Selling Your Home
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
- Fanwood Real Estate News - 5/18/14
- Fanwood Update – 4/17/2014
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report - 2/8/14
- Fanwood Real Estate - 1/18/2014
- The Fanwood Real Estate Market Update - 12/14/13
- Fanwood’s October Market Report - 11/8/2013
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 - 08/14/13
- 5 Steps to Sell your Fanwood Home! - 07/30/13
- Months of Supply in Fanwood - 07/13/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Fanwood, NJ for April, 2013 - 05/07/13
- Fanwood Real Estate – January-March, 2013 - 04/14/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report - 12/27/12
- It’s a Seller’s Market in Fanwood, NJ! - 10/26/12
- Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! - 08/14/12
- Fanwood’s First Half of 2012 - 07/09/12
- Fanwood NJ Market Report - 02/14/12