When you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in Springfield, a necessary first step is to understand the local market conditions. Here’s what you need to know this month:
Inventory: There are currently 115 homes offered for sale in Springfield. They range in price from $119,000 to $1,235,000. This is the highest inventory held in Springfield in about 2 years after a very low inventory winter. The summer market should clear out some of those homes.
Prices: The average sale price in Springfield in June was $347,879 and the average sale price over the past 12 months was $375,612. With inventory up, prices often drop.
What does this mean to you?
Homeowners who are considering selling their home must be sure that it is in perfect showing condition. Be sure to consult a Real Estate professional for a Comparative Market Analysis that will help you to price your home competitively.
Please click here for this month’s infographic.
For more information on selling your home:
For more information on Springfield, NJ:
- What do you need to know about Springfield’s Real Estate Market? - 5/26/14
- Seller’s Market in Springfield - 5/26/14
- Real Estate News for Sprinfield, NJ - 4/23/2014
- It’s a Seller’s Market In Springfield - 3/10/2014
- The Real Estate Market Report for Springfield - 1/18/2014
- What’s Going On in the Springfield, NJ, Real Estate Market? 12/15/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Springfield for October, 2012
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 - 08/03/13
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 - 05/28/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List - 05/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – First half of 2012 - 07/20/12
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends - 02/28/12