- New Providence Lions Club will hold its Easter Egg Hunt at Oakwood Park Easter on Saturday, March 31, at 9:30 am with the Easter Bunny arriving at 9:15 am. Balloons, lollipops, and viewing of EMS vehicles will start at 9:00. All age groups are invited but the egg hunt is limited to Pre-K to grade 2.
- Garwood’s annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, March 31st, and 12 pm, with a rain date of Sunday, April 1st at 1:00 pm. The Hunt, along with prizes and a visit by the Easter Bunny, will be at the Garwood Little League Field at the East end of Myrtle Avenue. Garwood residents only.
- Scotch Plains annual Egg Hunt is March 31st at 11 AM at Park Middle School. The first hunt will be for 0-2 year olds. Kids ages 3-8 will follow. Baked goods will be for sale and children can get tattoos and their face painted, as well as guess the number of jelly beans and pick lollipops to win a prize. The Easter Bunny will be there, too. Please bring a non-perishable food item (no glass, please) to donate to the Scotch Plains Food Pantry.
The fun’s not over yet! Here are some Easter Egg Hunts especially for Union County kids next weekend:
- Summit PAL is sponsoring an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny on April 7th at 10 AM at the Family Aquatic Center at 100 Ashwood Avenue. This event is open to all Summit residents.
- Cranford Chamber of Commerce hosts breakfast with the Easter Bunny at the Garlic Rose, 28 North Avenue, on April 7th at 9AM. Cost is $10 for children and $15 for adults, and photos are an additional $3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Fanwood’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be at Forest Road Park on April 7th at 10 AM. All children 10 and under are invited to help find over 1000 eggs filled with goodies and prize tickets hidden around the park. The Easter Bunny will be there along with contests to guess the number of jelly beans and chocolate eggs. Bring your own decorated egg and bunny drawing to enter the drawing contests.
- Mountainside is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt at Oasis Church, 1180 Spruce Drive, On April 8th, right after Easter Sunday’s 10AM Church Service and Kids’ program with a Bible lesson and craft under the Big Top Tent. Live bunnies will be there, along with the Easter Bunny.
And, one more event for the weekend after that!
- Clark will hold its sixth annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Clark Recreation Center at 430 Westfield Avenue on Saturday, April 16th from 12 to 2 pm. Bring a camera and take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Decorate your own basket, hunt for eggs filled with prizes, participate in a coloring contest, have snacks, enter the jelly bean contest, and enter the grand prize drawing. This event is open to Clark children up to and including 5th grade. Al children must be accompanied by an adult.