Here are some Easter Egg Hunts especially for Union County kids this weekend:
- Summit PAL is sponsoring an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny on April 7th at 10 AM at the Family Aquatic Center at 100 Ashwood Avenue. This event is open to all Summit residents.
- Cranford Chamber of Commerce hosts breakfast with the Easter Bunny at the Garlic Rose, 28 North Avenue, on April 7th at 9AM. Cost is $10 for children and $15 for adults, and photos are an additional $3. Email email@example.com more info.
- Fanwood’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be at Forest Road Park on April 7th at 10 AM. All children 10 and under are invited to help find over 1000 eggs filled with goodies and prize tickets hidden around the park. The Easter Bunny will be there along with contests to guess the number of jelly beans and chocolate eggs. Bring your own decorated egg and bunny drawing to enter the drawing contests.
- Mountainside is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt at Oasis Church, 1180 Spruce Drive, On April 8th, right after Easter Sunday’s 10AM Church Service and Kids’ program with a Bible lesson and craft under the Big Top Tent. Live bunnies will be there, along with the Easter Bunny.
And, one more event for next weekend!
- Clark will hold its sixth annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Clark Recreation Center at 430 Westfield Avenue on Saturday, April 16th from 12 to 2 pm. Bring a camera and take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Decorate your own basket, hunt for eggs filled with prizes, participate in a coloring contest, have snacks, enter the jelly bean contest, and enter the grand prize drawing. This event is open to Clark children up to and including 5th grade. Al children must be accompanied by an adult.