So here’s our recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. Please try them and let us know what you think!
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup blueberries with 2 Tablespoons sugar, 2 teaspoons corn starch, and 1/4 cup juice (we used Cranberry Lime because that’s what we had in the house, but orange works even better).
2. Heat until bubbly and thick. Let cool.
4. Combine until crumbly, and then press into a parchment lined 9″x13″ pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Add 2 teaspoons of flour, the zest of 1 orange, a teaspoon of vanilla, and 2 eggs. Mix well.
8. When the crust is done, pour the cream cheese mixture on top and then spoon the blue berry mixture in lumps on top.
9. Swirl the blueberries into the cream cheese mixture using a knife.
10. Pop back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
11. After the cookies are done baking, they have to cool at least 2 hours. You probably should even chill them in the refrigerator for a while, if you have that kind of patience 🙂
12. Slice and serve!