Fanwood is a small but lovely town in Union County and is home to about 7000 people. The real estate market in Fanwood continues to be robust, and buyers and sellers are wise to do some market research in order to make decisions about their property. Here are some statistics from the Fanwood real estate market to help buyers and sellers as they navigate the real estate waters.
For starters, there are 30 homes currently offered for sale in Fanwood. This is the lowest inventory Fanwood has seen in quite some time – how that affects prices will remain to be seen.
Homes in Fanwood continue to sell close to list price. The average home sold in Fanwood in September sold for $436,786 and was listed for $439,527, indicating that buyers are still finding Fanwood to be a desirable place to call home.
The average home that sold in Fanwood in September was on the market for only 42 days. This is significantly faster than most other parts of Union County.
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/14/13
- 5 Steps to Sell your Fanwood Home! – 07/30/13
- Months of Supply in Fanwood – 07/13/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Fanwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- Fanwood Real Estate – January-March, 2013 – 04/14/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – 12/27/12
- It’s a Seller’s Market in Fanwood, NJ! – 10/26/12
- Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! – 08/14/12
- Fanwood’s First Half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Fanwood NJ Market Report – 02/14/12