Cranford, NJ, is a lovely town in central Union County and is home to roughly 23,000 people. Cranford High School has consistently ranked in the top schools in the Country and State.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home in Cranford, it’s important to know how the market has been faring lately. Here are some statistics to help you make decisions about buying or selling a home.
There are currently 98 homes offered for sale in Cranford, down from 123 in July. Home sales in Cranford are also down – there were 13 homes sold in September, compared to 29 sold in July.
Taking a look at home prices in Cranford, it’s evident that prices peaked this summer with the average home sold at $448,211 in August, down to $413,192 in September. Compared to the past year, Cranford’s September sales were still high, but showing a typical autumn slow down, perhaps.
The average home in Cranford sold after 32 days on the market, faster than any other time in the past 20 months.
To understand how this affects you, call us today for a complimentary homeowner’s consultation.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12