What’s important to luxury home buyers?
- 96% depend on their real estate agent for information
- 53% said that they prefer to own multiple homes to support different lifestyles – beaches, cities, skiing.
- 58% already own multiple homes that support different lifestyles.
- 60% would prefer upgrades over square footage
- 54% would give up square footage for a better neighborhood
- 51% would give up square footage for “character”
- 44% would give up square footage for more land
- 39% would give up square footage for access to fine dining and entertaining
- 38% would give up square footage for a shorter commute
- 66% would prefer a “smart” home over a “green” home
- 87% would not even consider a home that isn’t tech-friendly.
- 53% insist on a garden
- 50% insists on an outdoor fireplace
- 47% insist on a separate guest house on the property