Garwood is a borough in southern Union County and is home to roughly 7000 residents. The 400 elementary students in Garwood all attend Lincoln School. Garwood high school students join Clark students at Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark.
Currently, there are 21 homes on the market in Garwood with one completed sale in September. There were 3 completed sales each month this summer, so things are appearing to slow down. Inventory is up, also, with 21 homes now compared to 18-20 all summer.
Of course with such a low inventory and with so few homes selling in Garwood, it’s difficult to make any generalities about prices. September’s average sale price was $359,900, about $20,000 above the average list price.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/14/13
- Sell My Home in Garwood! – 08/10/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Garwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Trends – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Garwood Market Report – December, 2012 – 12/28/12
- Garwood NJ Market Report – 02/15/12