All of Springfield’s public schools are named for notably Springfield residents. Students in Springfield attend Edward V. Walton Early Childhood Center for grades Pre-K to 2, James Caldwell Elementary School in grades 3-5, Thelma L. Sandmeier Elementery School for grades 6-8 and Jonathan Dayton High School for grades 9-12. Springfield students also attend Saint James the Apostle School serving grades Pre-K through 8.
Springfield currently has 5.2 months of inventory. This number tells you how many months it would take for all the current homes for sale on the market to sell, based upon the rate of sales in the past. A Months of Supply of more than 5 months is what real estate professionals often call a “buyer’s market.” This means that there are more sellers than buyers in the area and homes are selling slower than they are being put on the market. Typically, this decreases prices.
There are 109 homes for sale in Springfield today. Fifteen were sold in September.
The average sale price in Springfield in September was $443,574. This is 11% higher than the average sale price in September of 2012.
To see a complete list of all homes offered for sale in Springfield, NJ, please click here.
If you have a home in Springfield that you’d like to sell, contact us for a free comparative market analysis!
For more information on Springfield, NJ:
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/03/13
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/28/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List – 05/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – First half of 2012 – 07/20/12
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – 02/28/12