Thinking about buying or selling a home in beautiful Clark, New Jersey? Here’s what you need to know!
Inventory in Clark has begun to shrink, down to 71 homes currently offered for sale – compare that to the 85 home offered for sale in September. The last time the inventory was so low was in January of 2013. There were 15 homes sold in Clark in October – lower than the year’s highest rate of 20 homes sold in August and June, but still 300% higher than the year’s lowest rate of 4 homes sold in February.
Prices in Clark have continued to rise – the average list price in October was $475,068 and the average sale price was $370,620.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12