Thinking about buying or selling in Cranford? Here’s what you need to know about the real estate market in Cranford.
The inventory in Cranford remains higher than it was in 2012 but has dropped a bit since the summer. Currently, there are 104 homes offered for sale in Cranford – 20% fewer than at the peak of inventory in July but still 25% higher than October of 2012. Sixteen homes were sold in Cranford in October – about 50% fewer than sold in the peak of July 2013 but 100% more than the lowest point of March of 2013.
Prices in Cranford have gone up slightly in October. The average list price was $442,646 and the average sale price was $423,821 – 3% and 9% higher than October of 2012.
Homes in Cranford continue to sell quickly. The average home in Cranford was on the market for 51 days – faster than most of Union County but slower than Cranford has seen since May of 2013. In October of 2012, the average home sold after 84 days on the market.
To understand how this affects you, call us today for a complimentary homeowner’s consultation.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- How’s Cranford’s real estate market? – 10/2013
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12