Thinking about buying or selling a home in Fanwood? Here’s everything you need to know.
Fanwood is a small town, home to about 7000 people, in Union County. There are currently 29 homes offered for sale in Fanwood – a lower inventory than Fanwood has seen in 2 years. Eight homes sold in Fanwood in October – 10% less than sold during the summer months, but significantly better than the one home that sold in October of 2012.
Prices in Fanwood remain strong. The average home that sold in Fanwood was listed for $456,845 and sold for $432,413. There has been no measurable drop in prices since autumn set in, and prices have been strong since summer of 2012.
One of the reasons prices remain strong in Fanwood is the eagerness of buyers to purchase homes. The average home in Fanwood sells after less than 2 months on the market – significantly faster than most of Union County. Aside from a slow winter last year, Fanwood homes sell quickly.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/14/13
- 5 Steps to Sell your Fanwood Home! – 07/30/13
- Months of Supply in Fanwood – 07/13/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Fanwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- Fanwood Real Estate – January-March, 2013 – 04/14/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – 12/27/12
- It’s a Seller’s Market in Fanwood, NJ! – 10/26/12
- Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! – 08/14/12
- Fanwood’s First Half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Fanwood NJ Market Report – 02/14/12