Kenilworth continues to experience a strong real estate market with very little signs of slowing down for the winter. Currently, there are 34 homes listed for sale in Kenilworth. Seven homes were sold in October, compared to only 2 homes that were sold in October of 2012.
Prices in Kenilworth remain strong. The average list price of a home in Kenilworth was $312,414 and the average sale price was $349,497.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Kenilworth Months of Supply – 07/11/13
- Sell my Kenilworth home! – 06/24/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Kenilworth, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/05/13
- Kenilworth Marketing Report – 02/20/12