Are you thinking about buying or selling a home in Linden? Here’s everything you need to know.
For starters, houses are beginning to stay on the market a bit longer than they did over the summer – the average sold home in Linden in October was on the market for 105 days, compared to 86 days in September. Over last winter, homes were taking about 150 days to sell, so this remains an improvement over last year.
Home prices in Linden remain relatively stable. The average Linden home that sold in October sold for $221,970, compared to $219,206 in September. Home prices are higher than last year – the average home in October of 2012 sold for $193,281, about 13% lower.
Inventory in Linden remains stable. There are currently 261 homes offered for sale in Linden, after 16 sold in October.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Linden Real Estate:
- How’s Linden’s Real Estate Market? October, 2013
- Linden Real Estate Market Report for August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Linden Months of Supply – 07/12/13
- Sell my Linden home! – 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! – 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/26/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden – 04/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- For Sale – 904 Kent Place, Linden – 12/10/12
- Linden Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer’s Market in Linden! – 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? – 10/14/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ – 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report – 1st half of 2012 – 07/09/12