Buyers and sellers in Mountainside ask us all the time – “How’s the real estate market in Mountainside?” Here’s everything you need to know if you’re thinking of buying a home or selling a home in Mountainside.
Home prices in Mountainside have dropped a bit from the summer – the average home that sold in Mountainside in October was sold for $517,200, which is about 14% lower than the price peak of July, 2013. The good news is that prices are higher than they were in October of 2012 – about 7% higher.
There are currently 35 homes offered for sale in Mountainside, about 8% lower than the inventory peak of this summer. Five homes were sold in October of 2013, much lower than the 15 homes that were sold in August. To browse listings of homes for sale in Mountainside, click here.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Mountainside or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Mountainside home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Mountainside Real Estate:
- Mountainside Real Estate Report – October, 2013
- Sell my home in Mountainside! – 08/19/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/13/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Mountainside Real Estate – 2012 in Review – 01/08/13
- 68 Homes Sold in Mountainside so far this year – 07/10/12
- Mountainside, NJ Housing Market Trends – 03/18/12