About 23,000 people live in the beautiful Union County town of Scotch Plains. Many of those people take advantage of the 45 minute easy commute via New Jersey Transit to Manhattan.
There are currently 138 homes offered for sale in Scotch Plains – compared to the summer peak of 173 homes on the market, this is a low inventory. Twenty-six homes sold in October, about 20% less than the summer peak of 33 homes.
Homes that come on the market are selling quickly – the average Days on Market of a sold home in Scotch Plains was 58 days in October. This is about 40% faster than the average home sold in October of 2012, which took 96 days to sell.
Homes in Scotch Plains sold for an average of $495,302 in October, nearly 25% higher than in October of 2012.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Scotch Plains Real Estate:
- The Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – October, 2013
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/06/13
- Sell My Scotch Plains Home in 7 Steps – 06/03/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for Jan.-March, 2013 – 04/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Buying and Selling a Home in Scotch Plains – 01/13/13
- Shift in Scotch Plains Real Estate Market – 10/26/12
- How does the number of baths/beds affect sale price in Scotch Plains? – 10/13/12
- Free Market Report of Scotch Plains! – 08/18/12
- Scotch Plains Market Report – 07/20/12
- Scotch Plains Market Trends – 03/11/12