Cranford, NJ, is home to about 23,000 people. The town was listed as number 141 in NJ Monthly’s Top Towns List this year.
The students in Cranford attend Bloomingdale Avenue School (grades K-2), Brookside Place School (grades K-5), Hillside Avenue School (grades K-8), Livingston Avenue School (grades 3-5), Orange Avenue School (grades 3-8), Walnut Avenue School (grades PreK-2), and Cranfrod High School.
The inventory in Cranford has dropped significantly – in fact, it is lower than it has been since December of 2012. Currently, there are only 81 homes on the market. There were 11 homes sold in Cranford, the lowest month recorded in Cranford since March of 2013.
Home sales were down in November as was the average sale price. The average home sold in Cranford in November was sold for $364,345, about 12% lower than the average home sold in Oceober.
Homes are selling much slower in Cranford than they have been since last winter. The average home that sold in Cranford in November was sold after 71 days on the market, 19 days longer than in October and longer than any month since February of 2013.
To understand how this affects you, call us today for a complimentary homeowner’s consultation.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- The Cranford Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s Cranford’s real estate market? – 10/2013
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12