About 23,000 people live in the beautiful Union County town of Scotch Plains. Many of those people take advantage of the 45 minute easy commute via New Jersey Transit to Manhattan.
There are currently 116 homes offered for sale in Scotch Plains, representing a 20% decrease in inventory over the past 3 months. Only 9 homes were sold in November, compared with 28 sold in October and an average of 32 sold each month this summer.
The average price of a home sold in Scotch Plains was $545,278 in November, compared with 10% higher this summer. The average price of a home sold in 2013 so far is $495,384 compared with an average of $484,174 in 2012.
The average home that sold in Scotch Plain in November had been on the market for 78 days, up from 46 in September but still lower than the average of 86 days it took to sell a home in Scotch Plains in 2012.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Scotch Plains Real Estate:
- October in the Scotch Plain Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- The Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – October, 2013
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/06/13
- Sell My Scotch Plains Home in 7 Steps – 06/03/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for Jan.-March, 2013 – 04/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Buying and Selling a Home in Scotch Plains – 01/13/13
- Shift in Scotch Plains Real Estate Market – 10/26/12
- How does the number of baths/beds affect sale price in Scotch Plains? – 10/13/12
- Free Market Report of Scotch Plains! – 08/18/12
- Scotch Plains Market Report – 07/20/12
- Scotch Plains Market Trends – 03/11/12