The borough of Fanwood, NJ is home to just under 7500 people. Students in Fanwood are served by the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Regional School District. The Fanwood station is a New Jersey Transit railroad station on the Raritan Valley Line, making Fanwood a convenient home for commuters to NYC.
Homes in Fanwood continue to sell quickly. The average home that sold in Fanwood in November sold in 52 days, quicker than the 73 days it took in October.
The inventory in Fanwood has dropped from 47 homes offered for sale in June to only 32 homes offered for sale in November. To browse the homes that are for sale in Fanwood today, please click here. Five homes sold in November, compared to 10 homes that sold in October. Over 2013, an average of 6.25 homes sold per month, compared to an average of 5.9 homes sold per month in 2012.
Prices in Fanwood remain strong. The average sold home in Fanwood in November was sold for $405,380. The average home sale in Fanwood in 2013 was $425,825, 10% higher than the average of $386,777 in 2012.
What does this mean to the home buyer or seller in Fanwood? Call Team Zuhl today!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
- Fanwood’s October Market Report – 11/8/2013
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/14/13
- 5 Steps to Sell your Fanwood Home! – 07/30/13
- Months of Supply in Fanwood – 07/13/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Fanwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- Fanwood Real Estate – January-March, 2013 – 04/14/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – 12/27/12
- It’s a Seller’s Market in Fanwood, NJ! – 10/26/12
- Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! – 08/14/12
- Fanwood’s First Half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Fanwood NJ Market Report – 02/14/12