The borough of Kenilworth has its roots as a pre-Revolutionary farming town and is currently home to almost 8000 people.
Rahway Valley Railroad Station, once situated at North 31st Street, served at the turn of the century as the hub of activity in the community and as a backdrop for numerous movies — particularly, Westerns.
There are currently 29 homes offered for sale in Kenilworth, reflecting a sharpe decline in inventory since the summer where there was an average of 40 homes on the market at a time. To view all of the Kenilworth listings, please click here. Seven homes were sold in Kenilworth in November, slightly lower than the average of 7.75 homes sold per month over the summer.
Homes that sold in Kenilworth in November were on the market for an average of 69 days, slightly faster than the 72 average days on market over the summer and much faster than the average of 81 days in 2012.
The average sale price in Kenilworth in November was $298,814. The average sale price of a home in Kenilworth so far in 2013 has been $335,472, compared to an average sale price of $353,528.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Kenilworth Months of Supply – 07/11/13
- Sell my Kenilworth home! – 06/24/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Kenilworth, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/05/13
- Kenilworth Marketing Report – 02/20/12