The Union County city of Rahway is a city that is in the midst of a renaissance and has had several revitalization projects in recent years. Its population is just over 27,000. Students in Rahway are served by Grover Cleveland School, Franklin School, Madison School, and Roosevelt School, Rahway 7th & 8th Grade Academy for grades 7-8 and Rahway High School for grades 9-12.
There are currently 179 homes offered for sale in Rahway – the lowest inventory since February and significantly lower than the average of 205 homes offered over the summer.
Twenty homes were sold in Rahway in November. The average sale price was $195,423.
Homes in Rahway sold in November after an average of 108 days on the market. Over the summer, homes were selling after an average of 70 days.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Rahway Real Estate:
- October in Rahway’s Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/05/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? – 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! – 07/02/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Rahway, NJ – A brief historical look – 03/04/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway – 02/23/13
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ – 01/12/13
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? – 10/15/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! – 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends – 03/25/12