The Township of Springfield, NJ, is home to nearly 16,000 people and is the home of Baltrusol Golf Club. It is also the location of the Battle of Springfield which was the last battle of the Revolutionary War.
Homes in Springfield are selling more quickly now as compared to last year. The average home that sold in Springfield in November sold after only 51 days, much faster than the 111 days it took to sell a home a year ago.
Prices in Springfield are also rising. The average home that sold in Springfield in November sold for $389,931, compared to an average price of $366,856 in 2012.
There are currently 78 homes offered for sale. This is the lowest inventory Springfield has held for over 2 years. Sales continue to be brisk with 16 homes sold in November compared to 12 in October and an average of 16 per month over the summer. To see a complete list of all homes offered for sale in Springfield, NJ, please click here.
f you have a home in Springfield that you’d like to sell, contact us for a free comparative market analysis!
For more information on Springfield, NJ:
- Real Estate Market Report for Springfield for October, 2012
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/03/13
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/28/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List – 05/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – First half of 2012 – 07/20/12
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – 02/28/12