Fun Facts you might not know about Union County:
- Union County is the 7th most populous county in NJ.
- The per capita income of Union County is the 119th highest in the Country and the 8th highest in the State.
- Union County pays the second highest property taxes of all US counties.
- Union County is the 15th most densely populated county in the US and 3rd densest in NJ.
- Union County is governed by an elected 9 member Board of Chosen Freeholders who serve 3 year terms.
- The Union County seal is the only seal in the US that depicts the murder of a woman.
- The commute from Union County to New York City is an easy one.
When you’re ready to buy or sell a home in Union County, call us!