Some people want to sell their homes quickly – maybe they’ve been relocated or maybe they need the cash out of their home for an emergency. If you want or need to sell faster than the average, there are 4 quick and easy steps you can take now to ensure that your Union County home sells as quickly as possible:
- First, if there are any repairs necessary in your home, make them now, before you list the home. Things like leaky plumbing, stained carpet, or broken windows need to be in working condition before you show your home.
- Educate yourself on the home selling process. Here is a link to a free video called “Preparing your home to sell.” It’s filled with information that can help you make decisions about what to do.
- The next step is to choose a professional to market your home. Most sellers hire the first agent they interview, while others continue looking. You want to choose an agent that you trust because they will be your representative in negotiations in what may be the biggest financial decision you ever make. You also want to make sure that your agent has a vibrant marketing plan.
- Price your home properly. Your real estate agent can help you determine the appropriate price by using a Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA). You’ll want to sell it slightly below market value to generate as much interest as possible in the property.
Of course, once your home is on the market, you’ve got to keep it immaculately clean and make it available for potential buyers to see it.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12