Planning to buy a home in Clark, NJ?
There are 44 homes to choose from, about half of the average inventory. Sales have slowed down a bit with 10 homes sold in December, about 2 fewer than the average monthly sales.
With inventory down by 50% and sales only down by 20%, it’s no surprise that home values have remained strong. The average sold home in Clark in December was sold for $388,350, well above the average list price over the last two years.
Homes in Clark continue to sell quickly. The average sold home in Clark in December was sold after only 31 days – among the fastest in Union County.
If you’re thinking about selling your Clark home, get a free Comparative Market Analysis here.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ – 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12