Rahway has had several revitalization projects in recent years. Its population is just over 27,000. Students in Rahway are served by Grover Cleveland School, Franklin School, Madison School, and Roosevelt School, Rahway 7th & 8th Grade Academy for grades 7-8 and Rahway High School for grades 9-12.
The city of Linden, NJ is “Big enough to lead, small enough to care,” and about 41,000 people call it home. Public school students in Linden are served by the Linden Public School system with eight elementary schools, McManus and Joseph E. Soehl Middle Schools, and Linden High School. Linden homeowners enjoy one of the lowest tax rates in Union County.
There are currently 377 homes offered for sale in Rahway and Linden. Click here to see photos and read descriptions of these homes right on your computer. This is the lowest inventory seen in these towns in 2 years.
The average home that sold in Rahway and Linden in December of 2013 was sold after 121 days on the market. While this is still longer than most of Union County, it is still significantly quicker than most of the last 2 years.
Forty homes were sold in Linden and Rahway in December of 2013.
The average home that sold in Linden and Rahway in December of 2013 was sold for $209,735, about 4% higher than the average sale price over the past two years.
If you’re interested in buying a home in Rahway or Linden, check out these great homes and then call us to schedule your showing! If you’re interested in selling a home in Linden or Rahway, call us today!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on the Real Estate in Rahway and Linden:
- The Linden Market Report – 11/2013
- October in Rahway’s Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- How’s Linden’s Real Estate Market? October, 2013
- Linden Real Estate Market Report for August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/05/13
- Linden Months of Supply – 07/12/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? – 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! – 07/02/13
- Sell my Linden home! – 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! – 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/26/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden – 04/04/13
- Rahway, NJ – A brief historical look – 03/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway – 02/23/13
- For Sale – 904 Kent Place, Linden – 12/10/12
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ – 01/12/13
- Linden Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer’s Market in Linden! – 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? – 10/14/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? – 10/15/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ – 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report – 1st half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! – 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends – 03/25/12