At the end of December, there were 70 homes offered for sale in Cranford, but 30 more have been listed since New Years. To browse these listings, click here and then contact us to schedule your appointment.
Homes in Cranford continue to sell quickly as compared to other homes in Union County. Homes that sold in December were on the market for an average of 56 days. While this is slightly longer than homes that sold in November, it is significantly faster than homes that sold in December of 2012 when the average home sold after 89 days.
Sale prices in Cranford are up. The average home sold in December was sold for $458,063, about 15% higher than the average for the year and about 20% higher than sale price in November.
If you’re planning on selling your Cranford home, find out how much it is worth with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis by clicking here.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- The Cranford Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s Cranford’s real estate market? – 10/2013
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12