Garwood is a borough in southern Union County and is home to roughly 7000 residents. The 400 elementary students in Garwood all attend Lincoln School. Garwood high school students join Clark students at Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark.
There are currently 6 homes offered for sale in Garwood, ranging in price from $245,000 to $379,000. Two homes were sold in December which is about average for the year. Inventory fluctuates in such a small town – the peak inventory was 21 homes on the market in September of 2013. As spring nears, likely the inventory will increase.
Prices in Garwood appear to fluctuate more than they actually do. The low valleys you see in the graph are months when no homes were sold. The average sale price of a home in Garwood in December was $287,700, about 12% lower than the 2013 average.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
- How’s Garwood’s Real Estate Market? 10/22/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/14/13
- Sell My Home in Garwood! – 08/10/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Garwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Trends – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Garwood Market Report – December, 2012 – 12/28/12
- Garwood NJ Market Report – 02/15/12