The Township of Springfield, NJ, is home to nearly 16,000 people and is the home of Baltrusol Golf Club. It is also the location of the Battle of Springfield which was the last battle of the Revolutionary War.
Housing Inventory in Springfield : There are 47 single family homes offered for sale in Springfield, ranging in price from $124,900 to $1,195,000. There were 13 homes sold in Springfield in December which is about average for the year. The inventory is much lower than typical – the average inventory in Springfield is 93 homes offered for sale at any given time in 2013.
Home Prices in Springfield: The average sale price in Springfield in December was $379,562 and the average sale price in 2013 was $354,464. Overall, prices in Springfield are stronger now than they’ve been for several years. Springfield home values sit roughly at the middle of the pack for home values in Union County.
How quickly do homes sell in Springfield? The average Union County home sold after 76 days in 2013 and after 89 days in Springfield. Homes that sold in December were sold after 108 days, higher than the township has seen since last winter.
If you have a home in Springfield that you’d like to sell, contact us for a free comparative market analysis!
For more information on Springfield, NJ:
- What’s Going On in the Springfield, NJ, Real Estate Market? 12/15/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Springfield for October, 2012
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/03/13
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/28/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List – 05/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – First half of 2012 – 07/20/12
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – 02/28/12