Cranford, NJ, is home to about 23,000 people. The town was listed as number 141 in NJ Monthly’s Top Towns List last year. There are currently 53 homes offered for sale in Cranford, including this beauty.
The inventory in Cranford is lower than it was over the summer but appears to be following a normal annual pattern. January is usually a slower month in real estate, but Cranford had 21 sales which is very high for winter.
Prices continue to fluctuate in the Cranford real estate market. The average home that sold in January was sold for $386,719, a bit of a drop from last month but about average for 2013.
Homes that sold in Cranford in January were, on average, sold after 42 days – significantly faster than most of Union County and faster than Cranford has seen for most of the past 2 years.
If you’re planning on selling your Cranford home, find out how much it is worth with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis by clicking here.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- Just listed – 3 BR 2.1 Bath Ranch in Cranford – 2/3/2014
- For sale – 100 homes in Cranford – 1/12/2014
- Sold! 65 South Union Street in Cranford is no longer available! 12/31/2013
- The Cranford Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s Cranford’s real estate market? – 10/2013
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12