The borough of Fanwood, NJ is home to just under 7500 people. Students in Fanwood are served by the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Regional School District. The Fanwood station is a New Jersey Transit railroad station on the Raritan Valley Line, making Fanwood a convenient home for commuters to NYC.
Currently, there are 14 homes offered for sale in Fanwood. Inventory in Fanwood tends to be cyclical – higher in the spring and summer, and lower in the fall and winter. This January’s inventory is, however, the lowest inventory seen in Fanwood for several years.
How will this affect prices? A lower inventory usually drives prices up as supply isn’t sufficient to meet demand.
The average sale price of a home in Fanwood was $369,250 in January. This is slightly lower than recent months. It’s reasonable to expect that prices will increase in the spring when the demand increases.
What does this mean to the home buyer or seller in Fanwood? Call Team Zuhl today!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
- Fanwood Real Estate – 1/18/2014
- The Fanwood Real Estate Market Update – 12/14/13
- Fanwood’s October Market Report – 11/8/2013
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/14/13
- 5 Steps to Sell your Fanwood Home! – 07/30/13
- Months of Supply in Fanwood – 07/13/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Fanwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- Fanwood Real Estate – January-March, 2013 – 04/14/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Fanwood Real Estate Market Report – 12/27/12
- It’s a Seller’s Market in Fanwood, NJ! – 10/26/12
- Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! – 08/14/12
- Fanwood’s First Half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Fanwood NJ Market Report – 02/14/12