Garwood is a borough in southern Union County and is home to roughly 7000 residents. The 400 elementary students in Garwood all attend Lincoln School. Garwood high school students join Clark students at Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark.
There are 9 homes offered for sale in Garwood as of this morning. This is about average for January when inventory runs lower than the rest of the year. It’s reasonable to expect that the inventory will go back up to normal once the temperature does.
Three homes were sold in Garwood in January for an average sale price of $417,000.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
- The Garwood Real Estate Market Update – 1/18/2014
- How’s Garwood’s Real Estate Market? 10/22/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/14/13
- Sell My Home in Garwood! – 08/10/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Garwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Trends – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Garwood Market Report – December, 2012 – 12/28/12
- Garwood NJ Market Report – 02/15/12