The borough of Kenilworth has its roots as a pre-Revolutionary farming town and is currently home to almost 8000 people. Kenilworth public school children are served by Harding Elementary School, David Brearley Middle School, and David Brearley High School.
There are currently 14 homes offered for sale in Kenilworth.While this is an abnormally low inventory for Kenilworth, it isn’t any lower than is typical for mid-winter, and there’s every reason to suspect that inventory will pop back up again once the temperatures start to rise.
Prices in Kenilworth have risen over their 2013 average and the average sale price of a Kenilworth home in January was $394,975.
The average number of days it takes to sell a home in Kenilworth in January was 38 days – significantly faster than nearly all of 2013.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
- How are Prices in Kenilworth’s Real Estate Market? – 1/18/2014
- The Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – 12/14/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Kenilworth Months of Supply – 07/11/13
- Sell my Kenilworth home! – 06/24/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Kenilworth, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/05/13
- Kenilworth Marketing Report – 02/20/12