Prices: The average sale price of a home in Fanwood in February was $270,000 – much lower than the average for earlier months of the winter and much lower than the average for 2013. A cautionary warning, though – with only 2 homes sold, a drop in average sales price isn’t necessarily a reason for alarm.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way.
If you’re a Garwood homeowner, call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
If you’re a Garwood homebuyer, click here to search current listings in Garwood and then call us for your private showing of your new home!
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – 2/8/14
- The Garwood Real Estate Market Update – 1/18/2014
- How’s Garwood’s Real Estate Market? 10/22/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/14/13
- Sell My Home in Garwood! – 08/10/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Garwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Trends – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Garwood Market Report – December, 2012 – 12/28/12
- Garwood NJ Market Report – 02/15/12