Inventory: There are currently 49 homes offered for sale in Cranford, NJ, ranging in price from $173,000 to $960,000. Nine homes were sold in February which is about average for the end of winter in Cranford.
The average sale price of a home in Cranford in February was $367,844, slightly lower than February of 2013 but 16% higher than February 2012. The average home that sold in February was sold after 40 days on the market.
To see current listings in Cranford like this beauty at 610 Hory Street, click here.
If you’re planning on selling your Cranford home, find out how much it is worth with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis by clicking here.
For more information on Cranford Real Estate:
- Just listed – 610 Hory Street, Cranford – 3/1/14
- Cranford Real Estate Update – 2/8/14
- Just listed – 3 BR 2.1 Bath Ranch in Cranford – 2/3/2014
- For sale – 100 homes in Cranford – 1/12/2014
- Sold! 65 South Union Street in Cranford is no longer available! 12/31/2013
- The Cranford Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s Cranford’s real estate market? – 10/2013
- Cranford Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/15/13
- How does the Cranford Real Estate Market affect you? – 06/29/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Sell My Home in Cranford – 06/04/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Cranford, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/07/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Winter in Cranford’s real estate market – 02/23/13
- Cranford, NJ, Real Estate Market – 12/22/12
- What’s going on with the Cranford Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How does the number of bath or beds affect market value in Cranford? – 10/12/12
- Free Market Analysis of Cranford, NJ – 07/30/12
- Cranford Marketing Report – 02/27/12