Buyers and sellers in Union need to know the latest information on the real estate market. Here’s all the news about what’s selling in Union.
Inventory: There are currently 323 single family homes offered for sale in Union. 32 homes were sold in March and 93 homes have sold so far this year.
Prices: We’re seeing an uptick in prices in Union – the average sale price in March was $260,780, up about 18% from February.
For more information on selling a Union home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
If you’re considering selling your Union home, call us today for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Union Real Estate:
- If You’re Ready to Buy, Union is the Town for you! 3/2014
- Big Range of Homes for sale in Union – 1/19/2014
- October in Union’s Real Estate Market
- Union Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/07/13
- It’s a Buyer’s Market in Union! – 07/01/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Union, NJ – April, 2013 – 05/28/13
- JUST LISTED!! 1937 Arbor Lane, Union – 05/13/13
- Market Report for Union, for January-March, 2013 – 04/07/13
- JUST SOLD! 1473 Burnet Ave, Union – 12/27/12
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Real Estate Market Looking Up In Union, NJ – 10/26/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Union? – 10/13/12
- Free Market Analysis of Union, NJ – 08/01/12
- Union NJ Market Report for the First Half of 2012 – 08/01/12
- Union NJ Marketing Trends – 03/18/12