Prices: The average sale price of a home in Clark in March, 2014, was $399,600 which is about 14% higher than March of 2012.
Inventory: There are currently 58 single family homes offered for sale in Clark at an average list price of $452,728. Five homes were sold in March of 2014, only half of that sold in March of 2013.
If you’re thinking about selling your Clark home, get a free Comparative Market Analysis here.
For more information on selling a home:
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? 3/3/2014
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – 3/8/2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? – 3/3/2014
- Sold! 35 School Street – 2/3/2014
- For Sale – Single Family homes in Clark – 1/11/2014
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ – 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12