Whether you’re a homeowner or a prospective home buyer, here’s what you need to know about the real estate market in Mountainside.
Prices: Things are definitely looking up in Mountainside’s prices with a higher average sale price in March than has been seen in Mountainside since January of 2013. For a comparative market analysis on your home, please email us at TeamZuhl@gmail.com.
Average sale price in March, 2014 – $644,980
Average sale price in February, 2014 – $530,000
Average sale price Feb. ’13-Feb.’14 – $549,643
Inventory: All indicators show that the low inventory of the winter is over in Mountainside. March’s inventory is higher than we’ve seen since autumn, although still not as high as last March when 43 homes were listed. To search for active listings in Mountainside, please click here.
Sold properties in March, 2014 – 5
Active listings in February, 2014 – 24
Sold properties in February, 2014 – 2
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Mountainside or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com or by clikcing here. If you’re planning to sell your Mountainside home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Mountainside Real Estate:
- Mountainside’s Real Estate Market Conditions – 3/9/2014
- Mountainside Real Estate – 1/18/2014
- The Real Estate Report for Mountainside – November, 2013
- Mountainside Real Estate Report – October, 2013
- Sell my home in Mountainside! – 08/19/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Mountainside Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/13/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Mountainside Real Estate – 2012 in Review – 01/08/13
- 68 Homes Sold in Mountainside so far this year – 07/10/12
- Mountainside, NJ Housing Market Trends – 03/18/12
Not intended to solicit currently listed properties.