Whether you’re a homeowner or thinking of becoming a homeowner in Kenilworth, here’s what you need to know about real estate values in Kenilworth.
Inventory: Only 1 home sold in March in Kenilworth, making March the slowest sales month in more than 2 years. The good news is that inventory is up – there are currently 35 homes offered for sale, up from 28 in February.
Prices: Of course, when only 1 home sells, that one home’s impact on averages is much more dramatic. The one house that was sold in March was sold for $280,000, which is lower than the average sale price in Kenilworth for the last six months.
If you’re interested in purchasing a home in Kenilworth or the surrounding area, please see a complete list of homes at www.WayneZuhl.com. If you’re planning to sell your Kenilworth home, please call us at 908-917-4189 for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
- Kenilworth Prices Remain Steady – 3/8/2014
- Prices Up in Kenilworth – 2/8/2014
- How are Prices in Kenilworth’s Real Estate Market? – 1/18/2014
- The Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – 12/14/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Kenilworth Months of Supply – 07/11/13
- Sell my Kenilworth home! – 06/24/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Kenilworth, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Kenilworth Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/05/13
- Kenilworth Marketing Report – 02/20/12