If you’re a homeowner or a prospective homebuyer in Scotch Plains, you’ll want to be as informed as possible about real estate conditions in this town. Here’s what you need to know for this month.
There are currently 115 homes offered for sale in Scotch Plains with an average list price of $570,112. Inventory typically increases in the spring, which is exactly what we’re seeing in Scotch Plains. The difference this year is that the inventory is so much lower than it’s been for the past several years.
Prices: The average sale price of a home in Scotch Plains in March was $431,825, about 10% lower than the average sale price over the last 12 months.
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way. Please call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Scotch Plains Real Estate:
- Scotch Plains Real News – 3/9/2014
- Homes are Selling Quickly in Scotch Plains! 1/18/2014
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – 12/14/13
- October in the Scotch Plain Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- The Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – October, 2013
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/06/13
- Sell My Scotch Plains Home in 7 Steps – 06/03/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Scotch Plains Real Estate Market Report for Jan.-March, 2013 – 04/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Buying and Selling a Home in Scotch Plains – 01/13/13
- Shift in Scotch Plains Real Estate Market – 10/26/12
- How does the number of baths/beds affect sale price in Scotch Plains? – 10/13/12
- Free Market Report of Scotch Plains! – 08/18/12
- Scotch Plains Market Report – 07/20/12
- Scotch Plains Market Trends – 03/11/12