If you’re thinking of buying a home in Springfield, or selling the home you already own, then you need to know as much about the Springfield real estate market as you can. Here’s everything you need to know for this month.
Prices: The average sale price of a home in Springfield in March was $398,889, about 10% higher than the average over the last 12 months. The average sale price of a home in March of 2013 was 21% lower, so there’s an obvious pattern of increasing prices going back to at least then.
Inventory: There are currently 84 single family homes offered for sale in Springfield. This is a lower inventory than was seen throughout 2012 and could be contributing to the increase in prices – as supply drops, prices tend to increase.
For more information on Springfield, NJ:
- It’s a Seller’s Market In Springfield – 3/10/2014
- The Real Estate Market Report for Springfield – 1/18/2014
- What’s Going On in the Springfield, NJ, Real Estate Market? 12/15/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Springfield for October, 2012
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/03/13
- Springfield Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/28/13
- 10 Union County High Schools Make Newsweek’s Short List – 05/08/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – First half of 2012 – 07/20/12
- Springfield, NJ Market Trends – 02/28/12