Garwood, NJ, is a beautiful borough in central Union County. Home to fewer than 5,000 people, the town is served by one elementary school serving students in grades K-8. High school students attend Clark’s Arthur L. Johnson High School.
Inventory: There are currently 12 single family homes offered for sale in Garwood at an average list price of $328,958. Last April there were 15 homes actively listed. The average inventory over the last 12 months is 14 listings, so inventory in Garwood is a bit low. This could be good news for home sellers as a low supply often leads to higher prices.
- Average sale price in April, 2014 – $339,000
- Average sale price in April, 2013 – $428,000
- Average sale price April 2013-April 2014 – $312,026
On average, 1-3 homes are sold in Garwood per month. April had only 1 sale. Average sale prices, therefore, are less significant because there is a wide variety of home styles and conditions.
+Days on Market:
The average home that sold in Garwood in April was sold after only 21 days on the market. Again, because there are rarely more than 3 homes sold in one month, averages become less meaningful.
If you’re a Garwood homeowner, call or email us when you’re ready to get your home on the market! Good luck!
If you’re a Garwood homebuyer, click here to search current listings in Garwood and then call us for your private showing of your new home!
Team Zuhl is here to help you every step of the way.
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Garwood Real Estate:
- What’s happening in the Garwood Real Estate Market? 4/17/14
- Garwood Real Estate – 3/8/2014
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – 2/8/14
- The Garwood Real Estate Market Update – 1/18/2014
- How’s Garwood’s Real Estate Market? 10/22/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Report – August, 2013 – 08/14/13
- Sell My Home in Garwood! – 08/10/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Garwood, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/19/13
- Garwood Real Estate Market Trends – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- Garwood Market Report – December, 2012 – 12/28/12
- Garwood NJ Market Report – 02/15/12