Cranford is a beautiful town located in central Union County. About 23,000 people call Cranford home and New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Cranford as its 34th best place to live in its 2010 rankings.
Here’s a quick tour to help give you an idea of the great amenities that Cranford has to offer its residents:
If you’re thinking of buying a home in Cranford, let us know and we’ll help make it happen!
For more information:
- Saving for a Downpayment
- What if you just want to Browse?
- What affects your Credit Score?
- How Long do I have to Wait to Get a Loan after a Foreclosure?
- How long does Information remain on a Credit Report?
- How Much More are you Paying for Your Home Now?