The length of time it takes to sell your Union County home is dependent on several factors, the most important of which are:
The average Union County home that was sold in 2014 was sold after 66.6 days with the range in Days on Market from 50 days (Cranford) to 105 days (Linden). Among the fastest towns were Fanwood with 51 days, Westfield with 53 days, and Garwood with 54 days. Among the slowest towns were Union with 96 days and Rahway at 85 days.
More great news – every single town in Union County had a faster average Days on Market in 2014 than in 2012.
The county average showed that homes in Union County sold 14% faster in 2014 than in 2012. The biggest improvement in DOM were Rahway and Fanwood with a 33% decrease in time it takes to sell a home. The slowest improvement was in Linden which only showed a 5% decrease in time to sell a home.
How does this affect you? If you’re a homeowner, you can improve the length of time it takes to sell your home by improving its condition. Another critical step is to choose a competent and professional agent who can market your home appropriately.
When you’re ready to buy or sell a Union County home, please contact us for more information!
- What is your Union County Home Worth? 1/3/2015
- Union County Mid-Year Real Estate Report – 7/12/14
- Union County Mid-Year Real Estate Report – How fast are homes selling? 7/12/14
- 2013 End of Year Real Estate Report for Union County – 1/1/14
- What’s My Union County Home Worth?
- How Do Sellers Choose the Right Agent?
- Preparing Your Home to Sell
- PRIDE in Selling Your Home
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!!