Clark, NJ is home to 15,000 people and was incorporated as a township in 1864. Clark was named for Abraham Clark, a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Before you buy or sell a home in Clark, your first step is to understand how the real estate market is performing. Here’s what you need to know this summer.
There are currently 54 single family homes offered for sale in Clark which is lower than we normally see in the summer. A lower inventory might boost prices. Twelve homes were sold in June, just under the 12 month average of 14 homes and lower than we normally see in June.
The average home that sold in Clark in June was sold for $489,458, almost 20% higher than the twelve month average in Clark. Sellers who want to get top dollar for their home will want to be sure that their marketing is on point and that their home is appropriately priced. Buyers who are looking for a bargain in Clark will want to do their research. When you find the home you want to buy, be sure that your offer is competitive because there are many multiple offer situations this summer.
Days on Market:
Homes sell quickly in Clark. In June, the average home sold after 75 days, a bit longer than the 12 month average of 61 days. Home sellers who are interested in selling their property quickly will need to be sure that the home is priced correctly. Overpriced homes sell much more slowly, if they sell at all. Condition also affects the speed at which a home will sell. Homes that are cleaner, more up to date, and in better condition will sell faster than others.
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Clark, New Jersey, please call Team Zuhl! We’re happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!
For more information on selling a home:
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? 3/3/2014
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Clark Real Estate Market Report for March, 2015
- Clark Real Estate – 1st quarter of 2015 – April, 2015
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – October, 2014
- Real Estate Market Conditions in Clark – August, 2014
- Free Comparative Market Analysis of your Clark Home
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – July, 2014
- Do You Want to Buy or Sell in Clark? – June 21, 2014
- What’s Up in Clark’s Real Estate Market? – 5/17/14
- Clark Market Report– 4/17/14
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – 3/8/2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? – 3/3/2014
- Sold! 35 School Street – 2/3/2014
- For Sale – Single Family homes in Clark – 1/11/2014
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ – 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12