Before you buy or sell a home in Rahway, your first step is to understand how the real estate market is performing. Here’s what you need to know this summer.
Inventory: There are currently 228 single family homes offered for sale in Rahway. This is slightly higher than previous years. Higher inventory sometimes leads to lower prices.
Fifteen homes were sold in June in Rahway. This is much lower than we usually see in June.
Prices: The average home that sold in Rahway in June was sold for $234,739. This is the highest average sale price we’ve seen in Rahway since last summer and higher than the 12 month average sale in Rahway which is $209,872.
Sellers who want to get top dollar for their home will want to be sure that their marketing is on point and that their home is appropriately priced. Buyers who are looking for a bargain in Rahway will want to do their research. When you find the home you want to buy, be sure that your offer is competitive because there are many multiple offer situations this summer.
Days on Market: Homes that sold in Rahway in June had been on the market for an average of 95 days. This is slower than we saw last summer when homes were selling iafter 43-55 days.
Home sellers who are interested in selling their property quickly will need to be sure that the home is priced correctly. Overpriced homes sell much more slowly, if they sell at all. Condition also affects the speed at which a home will sell. Homes that are cleaner, more up to date, and in better condition will sell faster than others.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
- How Do Sellers Choose the Right Agent?
- Preparing Your Home to Sell
- PRIDE in Selling Your Home
For more information on the Real Estate in Rahway and Linden:
- The Rahway Real Estate Market Report for First Quarter 2015
- 2014 Real Estate Market Report for Rahway – January, 2015
- Strong Buyers Market in Rahway – June 21, 2014
- Linden and Rahway Real Estate – May 17 2014
- Rahway and Linden Real Estate Market Report – April 17, 2014
- Buyers Market in Rahway and Linden – 3/8/2014
- Single Family Homes for sale in Linden and Rahway – 1/1/2014
- The Linden Market Report – 11/2013
- Are you a Rahway Expert?
- October in Rahway’s Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- How’s Linden’s Real Estate Market? October, 2013
- Linden Real Estate Market Report for August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/05/13
- Linden Months of Supply – 07/12/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? – 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! – 07/02/13
- Sell my Linden home! – 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! – 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/26/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden – 04/04/13
- Rahway, NJ – A brief historical look – 03/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway – 02/23/13
- For Sale – 904 Kent Place, Linden – 12/10/12
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ – 01/12/13
- Linden Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer’s Market in Linden! – 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? – 10/14/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? – 10/15/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ – 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report – 1st half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! – 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends – 03/25/12