A 2 family home on a historical site, 65 South Union Avenue in Cranford found new owners today!
How did Team Zuhl get this done?
- We held a broker’s open house which was very well attended by agents from our office and from other offices in the area.
- We held one public open house which saw better than average traffic.
- We wrote public blog posts, Facebook statuses, and Twitter feeds marketing the property for 3 months.
- We marketed the home verbally with other agents, pointing out the good bones and great location of the home so that agents could bring their buyers to see it.
- We published a virtual tour of the property on YouTube to maximize exposure.
- We used enhanced listings on Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia to increase appeal, attention, and visibility.
You home can be sold quickly, too, with proper marketing. Call Team Zuhl at 908-917-4189 for more information!